Friday 7 October 2016

Lecturers to Avoid


Here I will be listing lecturers that you should do your best to avoid. If you have your own list of lecturers to avoid, please do share and I will add them to this list.
  • Jonathan Buss (CS 245)
    • Very intelligent man but can't teach at all
    • Forgot to attend one of his lectures so his students ended up sitting in the room for a while until someone decided to call his office
  • Edward Chan (CS 348)
    • Narrow minded
    • If your solutions don't match his exactly, you lose 5 marks for each difference
    • His database design is the only correct design... (WTF?)

2 comments:

  1. Hey dude, should I include school coding projects when I write my resume? I don't have a lot of personal projects, but I do have 2-3 fully working programs written as term-long projects. Also, do you have any tips for getting myself motivated to do side projects? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, sorry for the late response. Needed a bit of a break for personal well-being. But for now, sure include them. Try to get at least one personal project then remove the school projects. It can even be a personal website or something like that. It just shows more self driven motivation.

      Delete