Tuesday 26 January 2016

About Me

Hello Reader,

I am a student at the University of Waterloo, currently in my 2B term and in the Co-op Computer Science program. Here I will post stuff whatever I want to post. If you ever have any questions for me, put them in the comment section. I will try to answer every question in the comment section, in my e-mails, or from Twitter, that I deem appropriate, interesting, and potentially useful in a weekly (or at worst, monthly) Questions and Answers blog post (I have yet to receive any questions so... I will start this as soon as I receive a single reasonable question).

I will try to post regularly but no promises.

:)


E-mail: BCSStudentBlog@gmail.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/StudentBcs or @StudentBCS
Donations: paypal.me/DudeInBCS

Home

No comments:

Post a Comment