Saturday 19 March 2016

Questions and Answers #6

Q: Hey man can you make a post about your everyday life as a CS student

A: My everyday life as a CS student. So, honestly, my life isn't very interesting. I pretty much do the same thing every single day. So, here's the gist of what I do every single school day:

  • I wake up in the morning (sometimes I don't but I try my best to :) )
  • brush my teeth
  • have breakfast
  • get dressed
  • head out for school
  • wait for the elevator
  • wait for the bus
  • walk to my lecture hall
  • furiously take notes
  • wait for the bus
  • go home
  • make something for lunch
  • eat lunch
  • get some work done, probably?
  • periodically check Jobmine (if you thought Quest was hell, this is even worse...), yconic, and YouTube
  • take a nap
  • get some more work done, maybe?
  • cook dinner
  • eat dinner
  • get some more work done hopefully
  • brush my teeth
  • shower
  • sleep
  • and repeat
That is pretty much what I do on school days. But on Tuesdays, Wednesday, or Thursdays, instead of going directly home, I go to Sobeys for some groceries since they have 10% off discounts from Tuesday to Thursday for students. Weekends also aren't very different, only difference is I wake up later, don't usually go to campus, and sometimes my parents visit me or I take the GO bus home to visit family and friends. I try to squeeze in a workout whenever I can, but I don't really have a schedule for that. I literally just go whenever I feel like I have the energy to go.


Home

No comments:

Post a Comment