Monday 8 February 2016

Questions and Answers #2

Q: Hi, I go to <Insert Institution> and I have an <Insert GPA/Average> GPA/Average. <Insert Additional Information> What are my chances of getting into <Program X>?

A: Don't hesitate to send me an email with all of the details and I will respond as soon as I get the chance to with and informed guess. However, I am only a student, I am not a member of the administrative team at the University of Waterloo. Therefore, what I say can be absolutely useless and wrong or spot on or in between. Take what I tell you pertaining to your chances of getting in and etc. with a grain of salt. What I am certain of is that I can give you a good idea of what first/second/etc year was like for me and what I had to do in course X.
University of Waterloo Blog
Home

No comments:

Post a Comment